Real Property Dispute Practice
- Obtained summary judgment dismissing all claims against https://homemods.org/usc/grammar-essays/46/ essay writing company reviews importance of computer essay nightjohn essay cialis tadalafil 100mg 30 lu tablet edelmann furosemide lasix get link argument essay sample gmat question levitra lapel enter go to site https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/does-cymbalta-help-back-pain/26/ short essay child labor essay on good health is a blessing classification essay on sports https://samponline.org/blacklives/example-of-arabic-essay/27/ https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/prix-cialis-en-pharmacie-lyon/10/ retin a 0.05 sirve para las arrugas https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/a2-psychology-aggression-essay-help/27/ mix viagra and nitroglycerin go best paper writing service science research paper topics for 8th graders sample dissertation aims objectives 28 minipille nebenwirkungen viagra https://tffa.org/businessplan/wwwhindi-essay-downloadcom/70/ https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/epocrates-doxycycline/100/ source site free college essays https://explorationproject.org/annotated/2-page-persuasive-essay/80/ acne medicine like accutane Greka Oil & Gas, Inc., brought by one of the lessors on oil and gas leases in Orange County, seeking to terminate the leases and environmental remediation of the property
- Settled breach of contract action related to non-California real estate financing transaction
- Obtained a multi-million dollar verdict for our clients, commercial real estate investors, following a three-week jury trial. The defendant was found to have negligently failed to deliver supplemental escrow instructions to the seller which caused a multi-million apartment building transaction to fall apart. We also successfully defended the verdict on appeal.
- Obtained a multi-million judgment for our clients, the Bankruptcy Estate of James D. Baker and Florida Asset Financing Corporation, in a real estate dispute involving a Garden Grove Rehabilitation Facility. The Bankruptcy Trustee overseeing the case wrote: “Without a doubt, you have accomplished one of the finest results I have seen in over 46 years of the practice of law.” We successfully defended the verdict on appeal before the Ninth Circuit.
- Obtained a complete plaintiff’s victory for our a real estate developer following arbitration of a bad faith insurance action.